Civil Wedding Hire - with use of our Civil Wedding License & (if required) catering facilities for an optional Drinks & Canapé Reception (capacity 80 guests) £2,110.00 - for Civil Weddings inside the house only or those followed by refreshments.
- One pre Wedding couple/suppliers planning meeting.
- Access to the house from 11am on the wedding day.
- Access for the couple to set up on previous day from 3pm to 5pm.
- Access for suppliers on previous day from 2pm to 5pm.
- A six hour hire of the House on your Wedding Day – start time of to be agreed.
- Access for the couple from 11am on the Wedding Day.
- Access for suppliers from 10am on the Wedding Day.
- Use of our Civil Ceremonies License (£330.00)
- Coordination with suppliers during set up and on the Wedding Day itself is included – excluding: additional caterers and those who require special
- Two members of Island Hall staff to coordinate your registrar interviews & ceremony.
- Use of kitchens for catering of a drinks & canapé reception.
- Chilling facilities for up to 20 bottles.
- A fully S.I.A Licensed security guard throughout your event.
- You and your guests can enjoy the garden for up to 2 hours free of charge.
- Lavatory facilities for up to 80 guests within the house are also included.
- Sunday Collection of personal items from 10am to12pm.
- Additional pre Wedding couple/supplier meetings £50.00 per meeting.
- Additional hours of Wedding Day Grounds Hire – above two free hours provided, are charged at £120.00 for the
first hour, subsequent hours £80.00 per hour.
- Food & drink: ALL food & drinks to be served by a preferred caterers only. All food to be provided
by one of our preferred caterers.
- Civil Wedding (additional £330.00 incVAT This fee covers the use of our license).
- Fees payable to Cambridgeshire County Council for registrars to conduct the ceremony
will total approx £550.00. For more information please visit: Cambridgeshire County Council
- Events Insurance: Please note that you are required to have and maintain a public liability insurance of up to £5,000,000.00 for the use of the Facilities. For all
your civil wedding insurance needs we suggest www.events-insurance.co.uk. The premium will depend on the level of cancellation and liability cover required, and will vary from £50.00 to £150.00