- One pre Wedding couple/suppliers planning meetings.
- Access for the couple to set up on previous day from 11am to 5pm.
- Access for suppliers on previous day from 10am to 5pm.
- Access to the house for the couple & guests from 11am on the Wedding Day until departure for the Island .
- Access for suppliers from 10am on the Wedding Day.
- Coordination with suppliers during set up and on the Wedding Day itself is included – excluding: additional caterers and those who require special
- Lavatory facilities within the house are included during your initial reception.
- Two members of Island Hall staff to coordinate your day.
- Two fully S.I.A Licensed security guards throughout your event.
- A Luxury lavatory unit is included for up to 130 guests.*
- Electrical power & mains water supply included.
- Sunday Collection of personal items from 10am to12pm.
- Additional pre Wedding couple/supplier site meetings £50.00 per meeting.
- Marquee hire via Fairytale Marquees.
- Food & drink, to be provided by one of our preferred caterers.
- Civil Wedding (additional £330.00 incVAT This fee covers the use of our license).
- Fees payable to Cambridgeshire County Council for registrars to conduct the ceremony will total approx £550.00. For more information please visit: The Cambridgeshire County Council.
*over 130 guests is subject to 6% surcharge, over 180 guests is subject to a 10% surcharge on venue hire fee. This includes a third S.I.A Licensed security guard,
an additional Island Hall staff member & increased capacity lavatory facilities.